Guarana is a plant named for the Guarani tribe in the Amazon, who used the seeds to brew a drink. Today,
guarana seeds are still used as medicine.In food manufacturing, guarana has been used as a flavoring
ingredient in beverages and candy.Guarana is primarily used to boost energy. It has two times more
caffeine than coffee beans, with its content rate at 2-5%.
Other Name: Guarana extract powder
Active Ingredinet : 20% caffeine
Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder
The spec sheet of Guarana
45.0 g/100mL ~ 65.0 g/100mL
95% through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
NMT 5.0 %
Total Plate Count
1. Improve memory and alertness,a person's mood.
2. Improve cognitive and physical abilities
3. Weight loss
4. Enhance athletic performance
5. Reduce mental and physical fatigue
6. Enhance sexual desire
7. Treatment of ongoing diarrhea, fever, heart problems, headache, joint pain, backache, and heat stress.
N&R INDUSTRIES, INC.
Tel: 86-29-88764861 Mob: +86-15934835307
WhatsApp/ Skype ID: 15934835307